
gooooood morning! me woke up really late this morning and i have tons of stuff to do. this week has been hectic and all i crave for is beef beef beef and more beef.
anyways, any of you going through the wardrobe bursting phrase? you should bring those still fabulous clothes to ettusais' swop shop part where you get to swop them with other fab items from other girls. more info HERE. i will be heading down if i manage to finish my work today, so, see you if i see you!
10 comments:
Hi Christine,
I've been using Ettusais since Oct last year till now.
My skin is a bit better but there are still alot of breakouts and dots on my cheeks especially.=(((
I always feel depressed when i see the breakouts, the pimples. I use the acne clear spot on nose when there are pimples and it cleared but for my cheeks they just won't go away. =((((
Do you have any advice?
Hazel,
hi hazel, there are you few reasons for breakouts: hormonal changes, over active sebaceous glands, dehydrated skin, makeup that is not properly removed etc. it would be helpful if you know your skin type and the likely reason/s for your breakouts, then i give you some advice on how to prevent these breakouts. for now, i can only advise you to not touch your pimples or prick them as it will introduce more bacteria and cause them to become zits.
Hi,
Thank you for replying me!
I know there are various reasons for the breakouts. When I buy ettusais products, sometimes I ask the sales person regarding skincare.
They said mine was due to hormonal changes and maybe stress? Cause, my pimples which are red are mostly on my cheeks and its almost symmetrical, as in both left and right there are pimples.
I think my skin belongs to the oily type because my forehead and cheeks are always oily.
I try my best not to touch my pimples already =X and also, I don't put on make up because I'm afraid it will make my skin worst since I'm always breaking out =XXX
I always wonder why people who put make up have such nice skin and i feel sadd whenever i see my face like that. Though i try to look more positively.
Sorry i forgot to leave my name in the previous comment.
I hope you can advice me on how you take care of your skin.
=(((
Hazel,
hello hazel, youre welcome. please dont feel insecure about yourself. not everyone has good skin, its just a matter of caring for the needs of your skin.
about your pimples, i do get pimples sometimes when im stressed or when my period is coming. i have been using the pre-acne sheet mask for a few months now and i honestly think that its not bad. you put it on the areas you breakout the most and it calms the skin and stop the pimples. if you put it on areas with pimples, they become smaller and heal more quickly in my experience. maybe you can give that a try.
it is alright to use make up but you must clean them off properly without leaving any traces before you sleep as that causes pimples.
are you using a basic skincare regime which includes cleansing, toning and moisturising? i highly recc you to get skincare products suited for oily skin and stick to using it regularly. products are not miracles and they need some time before you see obvious diff but dont stop using them if you dont see an improvement just by using for a couple of days.
mm, other tips will be to keep your hair out of your face and dont touch your face during the day as our hands carry the most bacteria from the things we touch. and always rmb to moisturise!
shen- hahahah! what the hell is shaggadelic? God-like skills what. HAH. no la, out of bed hair. but quite nice, to me la. erm, maybe a week after the cny week, super busy these days!
Yeah actually I didn't mean THAT SOON cos I have exams in March but well... THAT IS TEH GODLIKE MAKEUP AND HAIR SKILLS plz to replicate it during our sh00t TYVMUCH.. Don't overdose on CNY goodies if nort chubbyhubby liao jkjk u have plenty room to eatnomnomnom
Hi,
I know i should'nt think this way but i'm always looking for excuse to reject going out with frens or family gathering because my uncle will joke ard and ask me why my face become like that.it makes me feel sad even though i know he doesnt mean anything bad. =XX i will look more positively. Thank you for your encouragement.
anyway, this is what i've been using for the past 4 months:
acne gentle wash
version up
white shooter
acne clear spot
this is considered basic skincare regime right?
and yes, i've tried the pre-acne sheets. it's not bad. but i have to use it continuously right?
i want to learn more about taking care of the skin but i don't know how to go about it, so i just bloghop around to see people's entry regarding skincare....
hazel- yeap, thats a typical skincare regime. yes, i think yours might be hormonal as the skincare is unable to curb with the frequent outbreaks. yes, you can use the pre acne skin care sheets as often as you feel like it.
i think you might need some antibiotics for your condition. maybe you can try going to a skin doctor. oral medication might work better for you.
and please do continue using your daily skincare! (:
Thank you for your advice!
I'll definitely continue using these products!
Continue updating your blog!
Enjoy CNY! ^^ Bye!
Post a Comment