i have so much things to do i swear my to-do-list is growing by the minute. i have not even gotten any new clothes or shoes for cny and my library books are breeding layers of dust. i have a couple of brand new dresses but they are all black and "unlucky". here is a feeble sigh from exhaustion. le sighhhh.
6 comments:
I totally understands that!! Omg, I thought I was the ONLY one. Anyways I got a grey dress in the end, can't be too picky now uh :( Maybe a red hairband and a red bag to ward off suayness? Good luck yo.
HAHA. your comment is quite cute. thanks for the suggestion! (:
AHHHH. Sorrry love, filled with reunion dinners from Gab's side. Buy something from Elis la! HURRY! HAHAHA!
i have it already love! just in time!
anyway, Medicated Acne Daytime Defense Powder EXTRA & Sheer Matte Powder EXTRA coverage different ? which is better for coverage? and yay i gotten the mascara i enquiry you before (:
oh, the Medicated Acne Daytime Defense Powder EXTRA has light coverage while the Sheer Matte Powder EXTRA is sheer and has zero coverage.
Post a Comment