Wednesday, September 30, 2009

remember the ettusais perfect multi mascara givaway i held a while back?

today, i'll be sharing with you the winner of the contest, her winning entry and her review on using the the perfect multi mascara!


i shortlisted a couple of pictures which had really cute captions to go along and michelle was the lucky one to win the mascara! this is her picture and caption:

l&r: Mich & Jee
hair for you baby?


review by michelle, 21:

"I’ve used it twice since I claimed it on saturday, and I would say it’s one of the best mascara I’ve used so far. I got oily eyelids and most of the mascara I used would smudge at the end of the day, leaving me with “dark-circle” eyes, but this doesnt’! I wore it throughout the day, watch movie till midnight, and even had supper before i head home, and it didn’t smudge a single bit (: what’s more surprisely is, it kept my lashes curled with volume, and not droopy at all."


start of the day!



and her favourite bit of the mascara which happens to be mine too:



no clumps!


"I lovelovelove the comb-like structure of the mascara, which helps me to separate my lashes. AND IT LEAVES NO CLUMPS!! :D *thumbsup!* The skew cut comb tip manages to reach my inner and outer lashes, and it enables me to deposit volume to my lashes with the mascara fluid. Ettusais Perfect Multi Mascara dries quickly, which helps to hold my lashes in place immediately. Most importantly, it can be easily removed with an eye makeup remover, so no worries!"



curls still lasts till the end of the day! (:


yup, there you have it! im really glad michelle found herself a mascara that could keep her peepers looking pretty without having to worry if her mascara is flaking or smudging when out with her friends having fun!



not forgetting the perfect seperate mascara which gives you fluttery looking lashes for a natural sweet look which i reviewed the other time.



also, all ettusais mascaras contain jojoba oil to nourish and keep your lashes strong and healthy. this is what make up should be all about, caring for you while you look pretty. (:

2 comments:

michelle said...

hey babe, didnt expect to be up so soon. haha.. make me so shy :p

Anonymous said...

hi babe, where are you studying now? ;) you look great!

Blog has moved, searching new blog...